Monday, September 20, 2010

quickupdate + what i've been doing + plans!



shit, a year makes all the difference in the world =_=
darren happened to be wearing the same shirt, so DIEDIE must take picture.

-

so many excite things are GOING to happen ATM, so like, my life currently isn't terribly exciting, but it promises to be!

-

I'm leaving for HongKong again on.... the 29th of sep I think, till.... the 2nd? I think? not particularly clear on that yet cause I have been SWAMPED.

all I do is homework, its terribly sad really.

which brings me to...
my illustrations, which I don't think look fantastic or anything, but hey, I'm really proud of the Ganguro one!

Grunge!

COSPLAY, gotta love pikachu and sailor moon!


backgrounds are not mine.
-

just a quick update (:

2 comments:

  1. i just reread ur blog, dood u should re invite me. i think i have free time now since i am on holiday i am gonna spam ur blog! HAHAHA! miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete